Experience: 0 to 2 Yrs
Education Qualification: Preferably BE(Comp. Sc./IT), B.Tech. (Comp. Sc./IT), MCA or Similar
- Interfacing with various Customers, Customer Support teams, Business Partners, and Customers Globally to address application-related product issues and resolve high-level issues.
- Maintain quality and ongoing internal and external communication throughout your analysis
- Implement and install products all over the world
- Provide the highest level of support and minimize escalations.
- Prioritize daily tasks and manage critical issues and situations.
- Contribute to the Knowledge Base, document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps, and participate in Educating/Mentoring other Advanced Support engineers.
- Initiate and perform changes on production systems and proactively escalate any issues that cannot be resolved within the established timeframes.
- Involved with and you are the subject matter expert (SME) for the other support engineers in projects for new releases and service packs of the products
- Willing to perform On-call duties (24x7) shared with the other colleagues.
- At least 2+ years of technical experience within the industry and/or proven customer support experience Globally, preferably within the IT (Hardware / Software) industry
- Good working knowledge (Certificates are very welcome) of Windows Operating Systems, TCP/IP, Linux.
- Experience with Networking and IP/SIP communication analysis
- Strong Telephony background, Good IT skills in Computer Hardware and software troubleshooting, and task ownership from beginning to end.
Other Required Skills:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to details
- Team Player - ability to work well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Can handle stressful situations well.