- Create graphics and animation using computer programs and illustrations. Creating storyboards that depict the script and narrative;
- Work with a team of animators and artists to create a movie, game, or visual effect;
- Design models, backgrounds, sets, characters, objects, and the animation environment;
- Edit animations and effects on the basis of feedback from directors, other animators, game designers, or clients;
- Develop the timing and pace of the movements of a character or object during the sequence of images and ensuring they follow the soundtrack and audio requirements;
- Meet with clients, other animators, games designers, directors, and other staff to review deadlines and development timelines;
- Use technical software packages, such as Flash, 3ds Max, Maya, Unity, After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Proven ability to create visual effects;
- An eye for visualization and art;
- A degree in graphic arts or a similar field, as well as 1 to 3 years of relevant experience;
- Good editing and sketching skills are advantageous for this role.