- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery;
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics;
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high-quality design;
- Refine images, fonts, and layouts using graphic design software;
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services;
- Increase user-friendliness in digital products;
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met;
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer, or similar role;
- Portfolio of completed design projects;
- Hands-on experience with image editing softwares, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator;
- Proficient in design software (e.g InDesign and Balsamiq);
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, font and layouts;
- Attention to visual details;
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team;
- BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field.