Careers at TouchMagix™
Think you can combine futuristic interactive world with creative advertising? If yes, join the bandwagon! TouchMagix™ is a young and fast-growing technological company on lookout for creative, vibrant,result-oriented and passionate individuals. Email us at hr [at] touchmagix [dot] com, if any of the following openings interest you:
Department / Division: Technical Team / Engineering / Product Development
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 2 to 3 Yrs
Education Qualification: Preferably B.Tech. (Comp. Sc./IT), M.tech , MCA.
- Good Knowledge of C, C++, C#.
- Should have implemented multithreaded programming, Socket Programming.
- Strong logic and programming skills.
- Preferably B.Tech. (Comp. Sc./IT), M.tech , MCA.
- Be flexible in organizing the work as per requirements.
- Well organized and autonomous.
- Ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them.
- Experience and ability to teach or instruct co-workers.
- Open for feedback and enjoy working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment.
- Image Processing.
- Working on core technology behind Gesture and Touch based systems.
- Demonstrated leadership experience as well as the ability to lead a group of software engineers and also able to work independently.
- Ability to anticipate potential problems, determine and implement solutions.
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages (Required/C++, C#. Desired: WPF, WCF). Image processing background preferred.
- Working closely with Project Managers and Software Architects for developing new products and applications in the field of interactive systems.
- Working closely with management team in evaluating current systems and making deci-sions on future development.
- Analyse, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems to form a basis for the solution of information processing problems.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
- Analyse system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers.
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
- Software modelling and simulation
- Front end graphical user interface design
- Implementing code in accordance with design patterns and Object Oriented principles laid down in the design of the products using minimal necessary documentation.
- 1Adhering to quality standards.
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality.
- Integrate software with existing systems.
Regional Sales Manager(Domestic Sales)
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience: 4 to 6 Yrs
Education Qualification: Graduates preferably MBA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self motivated individual
- Should have creative thinking and excellent problem solving skills
- Should have knowledge of CRM systems
- Exposure to Business Arrangements, understanding of regional requirements
- Result oriented performer with experience in surpassing targets set
- Channel sales and Direct corporate/Institutional sales also.
- Primary responsibility will be to drive sales from domestic customers
- Identify TouchMagix™ partnering opportunities across India
- Assist existing Partners with lead generation across specified domains
- Competition analysis to update management on current happenings
- Involve in the complete cycle of the sales process including Market Research, Database Generation, Cold Calling, Requirement gathering, Validating, Qualifying and Closing Sales Leads.
- Interact with Management / Decision making authority of Target Clients.
- To build rapport with CEO/CTO level and senior managers within target accounts to position TouchMagix Products effectively.
- Create and manage an independent sales pipeline.
- Co-ordinate with assigned Business Partners for Marketing and Sales activities in their respective regions.
- Planning and developing strategies for lead generation.
- Involved in the first level and second level discussion with the prospects
- Handling of Defence and or government customers.
- Participate in exhibition , road shows etc.
- Willing to travel at short notice to Gujarat and surrounding area