Careers at TouchMagix™
Think you can combine futuristic interactive world with creative advertising? If yes, join the bandwagon! TouchMagix™ is a young and fast-growing technological company on lookout for creative, vibrant,result-oriented and passionate individuals. Email us at hr [at] touchmagix [dot] com, if any of the following openings interest you:
Department / Division: Technical Team / Engineering / Product Development
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 2 to 3 Yrs
Education Qualification: Preferably B.Tech. (Comp. Sc./IT), M.tech , MCA.
- Good Knowledge of C, C++, C#.
- Should have implemented multithreaded programming, Socket Programming.
- Strong logic and programming skills.
- Preferably B.Tech. (Comp. Sc./IT), M.tech , MCA.
- Be flexible in organizing the work as per requirements.
- Well organized and autonomous.
- Ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them.
- Experience and ability to teach or instruct co-workers.
- Open for feedback and enjoy working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment.
- Image Processing.
- Working on core technology behind Gesture and Touch based systems.
- Demonstrated leadership experience as well as the ability to lead a group of software engineers and also able to work independently.
- Ability to anticipate potential problems, determine and implement solutions.
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages (Required/C++, C#. Desired: WPF, WCF). Image processing background preferred.
- Working closely with Project Managers and Software Architects for developing new products and applications in the field of interactive systems.
- Working closely with management team in evaluating current systems and making deci-sions on future development.
- Analyse, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems to form a basis for the solution of information processing problems.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
- Analyse system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers.
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
- Software modelling and simulation
- Front end graphical user interface design
- Implementing code in accordance with design patterns and Object Oriented principles laid down in the design of the products using minimal necessary documentation.
- 1Adhering to quality standards.
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality.
- Integrate software with existing systems.