- Copyright and Usage of Content.The copyrights and other rights to the materials on this Website are owned by TouchMagix, it’s Principals and/or its subsidiaries worldwide. You are authorized to view, download and reproduce the materials at this Website only for your internal information provided that you 1) retain all notices contained in the original materials 2) only use images with surrounding text relating to the images, and 3) include the following copyright notice: TouchMagix. All rights reserved. No further publication or commercial use may be made of the materials on this Website without the express written permission of TouchMagix. You may not make any part of this Website available as part of another web site whether by hyperlink framing on the internet or otherwise. This Website and its content may not be used to construct a database of any kind nor may the same be stored (in whole or part) in databases for access by you or any third party or to distribute any database containing all or part of the Website or its content.
- Other Intellectual Property Rights. Please note that any product, process or technology described in the materials on this Website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by TouchMagix and are not licensed hereunder. TouchMagix, the TouchMagix logo, TouchMagix VCI, SP-STEELWRAP and Safewrap, and most other brand names in this Website are the worldwide trademarks or registered trademarks of TouchMagix. Trademarks of other parties are identified wherever possible and TouchMagix acknowledges their rights.
- Disclaimers.Ã‚THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS,” FOR YOUR INTERNAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION OR OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL TouchMagix BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR RELIANCE UPON ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL ACCESSED VIA IT OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES ARISING FROM LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF DATA, EVEN IF TouchMagix IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.The material on this Website could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and information will be changed, updated and deleted without notice. TouchMagix may make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this material at any time. TouchMagix makes no warranties that this Website will operate uninterrupted or error free or that defects will be corrected. TouchMagix does not warrant that this Website is compatible with your computer equipment or that this Website or its server is free of errors or viruses, worms or “Trojan horses” and TouchMagix is not liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features.Additionally, TouchMagix makes no representations or warranties whatsoever about any other Website which you may choose to access through this Website. Links provided by TouchMagix to such Websites are provided solely for your convenience and should not be deemed to imply that TouchMagix endorses those Websites or any content therein.
- TouchMagix does not refund or reimburse any amount as a part of its refund policy.
- Prices do not include taxes, and duties which may be imposed locally at the destination, all of which shall be paid by the customer.
- Overdue payments are subject to a late fee at the rate of 1.5% per month.
- Standard Delivery times between 14 days to 28 days apply, unless specified as earlier or later